RAMPAGE LAUNCH NEW WEBSITE
SAN ANTONIO (Sept. 12, 2012) –The San Antonio Rampage are proud to announce the launch of the new and improved SARampage.com, allowing a more interactive experience for fans with an emphasis on visual elements and video content.
SARampage.com is the most comprehensive resource for fans to keep tabs on the team, both on and off the ice. In addition to hockey related content, such as game coverage and statistical information, the redesigned website will expand community, business and non-game related coverage to bring fans closer to the Rampage team than ever before.
“We are very excited for the redesign of our website prior to the club’s 11th season in San Antonio,” said Ryan Snider, director of business operations for the Rampage. “The new SARampage.com will have a cleaner look and will give fans more access to the everyday workings of the team and players. The added social media presence will allow fans to receive up-to-the-minute information on everything that is Rampage hockey throughout the season.”
SARampage.com new additions include:
• A new streamline look with an improved rotator as the centerpiece
• A more prominent tab for Rampage TV, featuring highlights, community events, player features and behind-the-scenes footage
• Revamped photo gallery allows fans to navigate visual content with ease
• Improved presence of Facebook and Twitter feeds throughout site
• Up-to-date promotions and hot deals prominently displayed on the home page
Season tickets for the 2012-13 Rampage season are on sale now and individual tickets go on sale on Friday, Sept. 14 at 10 a.m. Tickets can be purchased by calling a Rampage representative at 210-444-5554 or logging on sarampage.com.