The San Antonio Rampage are proud to unveil their 10th Anniversary season logo for the upcoming 2011-12 season commemorating the 10 years of Rampage and American League hockey in San Antonio. The logo features a bold Roman numeral X and utilizes a blue and red color scheme representing their past and current National Hockey League affiliations. The blue color is indicative of their original NHL affiliate, the Florida Panthers (2002-2005), and the red banner symbolizes the team’s current partnership with the Phoenix Coyotes (2005-present). The center of the logo displays the characteristic Rampage bull head and lists the team’s founding year in 2002 on the left and a 2012 on the right.
In conjunction with the rollout of a new 10th Anniversary season logo, the Rampage are pleased to announce that season tickets packages for the upcoming 2011-12 season are now on sale. Relive the history and be part of the future by securing your package now.
Top 10 reasons to be a Rampage full season ticket holder in the team’s 10th Anniversary season:
10. Spurs ticket credit
9. Bring a friend for free vouchers
8. A 15% discount at the Fan Shop
7. A commemorative 10-year Rampage season ticket holder pin that allows you to win prizes
6. Exclusive Rampage branded gifts
5. Best seat location selection for all 40 home games
4. Discounted ticket price with savings up to $280 per seat
3. A commemorative limited edition 10-year Rampage season ticket holder jersey
2. Exclusive team events
And the number one reason to be a Rampage season ticket holder is:
1. Witnessing all 40 games of Rampage history in their historic 10th anniversary season
Season ticket packages are available by visiting sarampage.com, contacting the Rampage at 210.444.5554 or email@example.com.