1. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
2. Go online to Rampage.com keyword: Best Western for a chance to win a trip for two (2) to Rampage v. Aeros in Houston, Texas on April 13, 2013. Winner ("Prize Winner") will be randomly chosen to receive a flyaway trip for two (2) to San Antonio Rampage v. Houston Aeros on April 13, 2013 (the "Prize"). The random drawing to select the Prize Winner will be held on April 1, 2013, and the Prize Winner will be contacted by telephone or e-mail within five (5) days following the drawing date. The flyaway trip for two (2) to San Antonio Rampage v. Houston Aeros on April 13, 2012, is awarded at the sole discretion of the San Antonio Rampage and Best Western.
3. Promotion registration begins February 18, 2013 and ends by 11:59 p.m. on March 29, 2013. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. March 29, 2013 (the "Deadline") to be eligible. Limit one entry per person.
4. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received. All prizes will be awarded and any Prize not claimed will be forfeited. In the event the initial Prize Winner cannot be contacted, claim the opportunity to win the Prize, or is ineligible to win the Prize, an alternate Prize Winner will be selected through a second random drawing within five (5) days of the original Prize Winner being ruled ineligible.
5. This sweepstakes is only open to U.S. residents 18 years of age or older, living within seventy-five (75) miles of the San Antonio city limits. Employees, immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children) and persons affiliated with Best Western, the San Antonio Rampage, the AHL and its Member Teams are not eligible to enter or win.
6. Contest void where prohibited. Promotion and the Official Rules will be governed, construed, and interpreted under Texas law.
7. By entering, entrant agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Best Western (and any and all of its affiliates), the San Antonio Rampage (and any and all of its affiliates) and the American Hockey League and its Member Teams and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, employees, agents and owners (the "Released Parties") against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of either (i) entrant's participation; or (ii) the receipt or use of the Prize(s) awarded in the sweepstakes contest.
8. The Prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, and is not subject to exchange. No substitute Prize will be awarded and Prize may not be exchanged for cash. Prize Winner is responsible for payment of any applicable federal, state and local taxes on the Prize. Approximate Retail Value of the Prize is $750. Prize consists only of items specifically listed as part of the prize.
The Prize includes airfare for two and two nights lodging, but does not include any other costs associated with claiming or using the Prize. Prize Winner will be responsible for transportation to and from the Rampage v. Aeros game and any other incidental costs, gratuities or expenses not identified in these rules. If the event is delayed, postponed, or canceled for any reason, Prize Winner will not be reimbursed for tickets. Tickets are subject to standard rain-check policies and procedures. Tickets are awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to the Prize Winner and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated, or otherwise conveyed. A violation of these restrictions shall revoke Prize Winner's license and the tickets will not be honored.
9. Best Western (and any and all of its affiliates), the San Antonio Rampage (and any and all of its affiliates), the American Hockey League and its Member Teams and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, employees, agents and owners accept no responsibility for an entrant failing to receive a Prize.
10. By entering, entrant understands that Best Western (and any and all of its affiliates), the San Antonio Rampage (and any and all of its affiliates), the American Hockey League and its Member Teams and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, employees, agents and owners shall have the right to use the Prize Winner's voice, name, likeness and photograph(s) for advertising and promotional purposes without further authorization, compensation, remuneration or notification except where prohibited by law.
11. All decisions as to the sweepstakes rules and interpretations are exclusively within the sole discretion of the San Antonio Rampage, the AHL and may be changed from time to time without notice or recourse. All Prizes are awarded "AS IS" and "WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND," express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
12. By entering the sweepstakes or accepting a Prize, all entrants release the San Antonio Rampage (and any and all of its affiliates), Best Western (and any and all of its affiliates), the American Hockey League and its Member Teams and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, employers, agents and owners from any liability whatsoever and waiving any and all causes of action related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with this promotion or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any Prize (including any type or manner of costs or damages), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty, or any other theory.
13. Entrants that violate the Official Rules are subject to disqualification from participation in the sweepstakes or claiming or using the Prize. Any such decision is in the sole discretion of the San Antonio Rampage. The potential Prize Winner may be required to execute a Release of Liability within five (5) days of attempted notification.
14. If the Prize Winner is unable to claim his/her chance for the Prize within the timeframe set out herein, such chance will be forfeited entirely and the Prize Winner will forfeit any and all rights to the Prize. The San Antonio Rampage reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for the Prize.
15. The San Antonio Rampage are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of this sweepstakes or in the announcement of Prize. In the event the San Antonio Rampage are prevented from continuing with this promotion, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the promotion is severely undermined by any event beyond the San Antonio Rampage’s control, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within the San Antonio Rampage's control (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence). The San Antonio Rampage shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the promotion without further obligation. If the San Antonio Rampage, in its discretion, elects to abbreviate the promotion as a result of a Force Majeure event, the San Antonio Rampage reserves the right, but not the obligation, to award the Prize from among all valid and eligible entries received up to the time of such Force Majeure event, in a random drawing. In no event will more Prize be award than those specifically listed.
16. For a printed copy of the Prize Winner result or a copy of the Official Rules, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope to "Best Western Rampage Family Flyaway, Spurs Sports & Entertainment, One AT&T Center, San Antonio, Texas 78219.”