Thank you for your loyalty as a Rampage Season Ticket Member. We couldn’t be more excited for another season of Rampage hockey at the AT&T Center. Below you will find detailed instructions on how to take advantage of the many benefits your Season Ticket Card affords you!
- You are receiving one card for each season ticket in your account.
- All of your tickets for the entire season are loaded onto the card(s).
- The card will work exactly the same as a paper ticket and serve as your entry to all home games, as well as to your specific section and seat in the arena.
- If you currently have parking in your account, you should have also received a parking booklet along with your card(s).
- Access all Rampage games at the AT&T Center with a card that you carry conveniently in your wallet.
- Manage your tickets with ease from your online Account Manager.
- Forward or print your tickets (and parking if applicable) to anyone with a valid email address.
Print or E-mail your tickets and parking from sarampage.com:
- Step 1: Go to sarampage.com, click on account manager under the tickets tab.
- Step 2: Log in using your account ID and password.
- Step 3: Start managing your tickets – it’s easy to e-mail or print tickets from any computer!
- Step 1: Enter the AT&T Center through any door.
- Step 2: Present your season ticket card to the usher. The usher will scan your card, just like a ticket!
- Step 3: Put card back in your pocket and cheer the Rampage to victory!
Questions? Contact the Rampage Service Team: 210.444.5611